Has anyone heard about Corona Virus? In January 2020, the world health organization (WHO) has officially called that the full world has a new health emergency which is called the Coronavirus; hence it has killed 2,004 people in the county called the City of Wuhan.
In China, a total of 74,185 cases has got the infection, which is very dangerous; hence, many of them in the Hubei province, which is the capital for Wuhan. Many people have told us not to travel to China as the virus is spreading all over.
So here are the details on what you need to know about Coronavirus:
What is Corona Virus?
Corona Virus is a set of a family of viruses that will start with an ordinary cold, which goes to a severe middle east Respiratory Syndrome coronavirus and acute severe respiratory syndrome, which is called Corona Virus.
Where does the Corona Virus come?
Corona Virus is going across animals, and a few of these coronaviruses have a way of transferring between animals and humans. That named a spillover event.
What are the causes of the Corona Virus?
These are not so clear how the corona virus spreads. It just seems to spread from person to person, which is among the family who is very close to you. Hence, it might spread first by our respiratory droplets, which can take out when your family is with the virus of having a cough or a cold. These are not something when your family catches the virus by touching any type of surface that a person who has the infection, Or by putting his or her hand to the mouth. It says that in 2019 the corn virus was not with a particular animal. According to the sources, they say that it has passed from bats to any other animal- it can be from snakes or pangolins, and then it will come to humans. This transformation has occurred in an open food market in the city of Wuhan.
What are the Symptoms of the Corona Virus?
Some doctors are studying about these new things on this virus each day. So far, it can be a little to being dangerous.
Here are some common signs when you get the infection:
- Respiratory symptoms
- Out of breath and very difficult to breathe.
In many severe cases: the infection can lead to pneumonia, a lot of respiratory syndromes, kidney problems, and that can be lead to death. An injection is not out as yet.
WHO has also given some steps?
- Consult with the hospital if you have any fever, cold, cough, or any difficulties in breathing and talk to them about where you have traveled recently.
- Do not eat raw meat and any animal organs.
- Suppose you go to a live market in some areas, and you see some cases of the new Corona virus do not be close to the live animals and objects that have touched before.
What are the risk factors of the Corona Virus?
Here is the risk factor for the corona Virus, which includes:
- Not to travel to China.
- Any family members who have the Corona virus will have to look after that person very carefully as he or she has an infection.
Some people are older or who has a previous medical condition, which includes: diabetes or some heart diseases. Therefore, it is dangerous since that person will become very sick with the new virus, which is called the Coronavirus. There is much missing about a virus, like CDC, and WHO tries to find out more about this virus. Corona Virus is much more familiar to the Influenza (Flu) Virus. Most of the people as of 6.8 percent as been getting flu since 2019- 2020, the United States, have gone as February 2020. The difference is now at least 2 percent to those who are suffering from the Coronavirus since the year 2019.
What are the preventions of the Corona Virus?
As mentioned previously, there are no injections to let go of the Coronavirus, which happened in 2019. One of the best ways takes out the disease not to be in front of a person who has a virus. However, keep this in mind that Centers for disease control and prevention (CDC) will always tell to stay away from the gems which will spread to the respiratory system.
Here are the preventions:
- Do not go in front of the people who are sick.
- Do not press your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Be at home when sick.
- Always cover the mouth with a tissue when you were coughing or sneezing, after throwing the cloth straight into the bin.
- Always clean and dust the objects which have touched and also the walls by using a regular household spray or wipe it with water.
- Here are the following for people who are using face masks.
- CDC will not allow people who are perfectly fine to wear a facemask to save them from the respiratory illness.
- The face mask will be worn only by people who have the illness, but it to avoid the people who have not got the sickness. The vital thing to use a face mask is for the health workers and people who are taking care of other people in close areas ( it might be at your home, or in a hospital).
- Wash your hands very often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating your meals; and after sneezing and coughing.
- If there is not any soap and water, you can take an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at 60% alcohol. Be sure to always wash your hands with soap and water if your hands are dirty.
What are the treatments for the Coronavirus?
No one treatment is announced for people who have the infection. The people who have been suffering from the virus should get the most support care to help get out of the symptoms.
People are suffering.
The treatment should support the organs which are functioning in our bodies.
- People who think that they are getting the virus then please call the health care provider as soon as possible.
What are the Treatments which are available now?
At the moment, there are no treatments that have been for the year 201, and there is no way to cure an infection; hence, medications and injections are under observation. Although, medicine concentrates on handling symptoms as the infections also go slowly.
There are many other corona viruses like SARS and MERs which have vaccines and treatments. Those are;
- Stopping growth or getting medications.
- Very difficult in breathing, which will need oxygen.
- Steroids to lessen the lungs swelling.
- Blood Plasma Transfusions.
What are the tests you will need to do for Coronavirus diagnosed, you will need to do a few tests, which are:
- Take your previous medical report, which includes your symptoms.
- Do a full-body examination.
- Blood test.
- Get a test of sputum, a sample of throat swab, or other respiratory specimens.
In a nutshell, Corona Virus is not a normal disease, please be careful of this and do not let it get you.